» LA ELITE DE LATINO AMERICA «
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMANDO ELITE LATINO

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WE ARE THE KINGS
»{CEL}« Style YEAH!
ANOTHER CLAN BETTER THAN US? ARE YOU KIDDING RIGHT?

The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BaNd!T
Admin
Admin
BaNd!T

The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1   The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:00 am

The reason why the tournament will be in the version 1.1 is simple ... cuz the version 1.0 allow  the cheat modifications ini , but in the version 1.1  anyone can modificate ini files , so it is better do the tournament in the version 1.1

Here some uac forum topics about it:

Topic 1
Topic 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
La razon por la cual el torneo sera en la version 1.1 es sencilla... porque la version 1.0 permite modificaciones chiteras de los archivos ini, pero en la version 1.1 nadie puede modificar este tipo de archivos , por eso es mejor hacer el torneo en la version 1.1

Aqui unos temas del foro de uac acerca de ello:

Tema 1
Tema 2

______
BaNd!t
Back to top Go down
https://clancel.forumotion.com
|XF|Prince

The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: ^_^   The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:30 pm

I canot wait for the new torment
Lets try to continue

having fun

I will be free friday to continue telling my friends about tourment see you there
Back to top Go down
BaNd!T
Admin
Admin
BaNd!T

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1   The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Heeey welcomee matee, me too i cant wait for start the new tournament , but yeah lets continuee
Back to top Go down
https://clancel.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1   The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament will do in the version 1.1/ El Torneo se hara en la version 1.1
Page 1 of 1